Ahh!!! I just can't stay away from my blog any longer.
Not with such exciting news.
I'll try again some other time.
EVERYONE PASSED SFA!!!!!
Yay! we were so happy when the examiner announced the results.
And i thought i was going to fail.
Studied CPR on the spot and i had to do CPR alone and answer the questions the examiner threw away ON MY OWN.
It was really scary and the examiner kept prompting me and telling me what to do.
But apparently, she tells everyone what to do.
Theory was quite ok apart from a few questions i was not sure.
And i was at the pit bottom of the entire level.
Obviously, since my FA is so horrible.
Ended about 6pm.
Siti, Isabel, Faeqa, Claire, Linda and I went to Far East to drink bubble tea!!!
Yay!!!
And that was the end of our day.
Haha im so happy now!:)
Let the rain fall down, and wake my dreams. Let it wash away, my sanity
No comments:
Post a Comment