Went to Bedok camp for NDP training today.
The sun was scorching.
So in the end, everyone got a hideous sunburn.):
But apart from that sun,
It was not that torturous.
They were feeding us so many food for Lunch,
I really felt like puking by the time Pizza Hut came.
I ate (in chronological order):
-Mee goreng (is that what they called it? It was a little spicy.)
-One burger from KFC (It was kinda small)
-One chicken wing from KFC (mine was humongeous)
-One mashed potatoes from KFC (yummy!!!)
-A mango sweet kindly given by the instructors (yay!!!)
-1Garlic Bread from Pizza Hut (it was a little hard)
-3Chicken Wings from Pizza Hut (Not bad.)
Hehe see, isn't that a lot of food???
Maybe i'll gain some more calories in the morning.
And YC didn't want to help me with the Pizza Hut stuff.
Because she said that she was "too full".
Thus, we didn't finish it.
There were 4 Garlic Bread and 6 Chicken Wings.
I think i have blisters now.
And I hate hate hate the sunburn.
Ok thats all for now.
Have to sleep.
My eyelids are c-l-o-s-i-n-g...
Bye!!!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment