Friday, May 30, 2008

Yesterday...

Oh darn i don't feel like doing Home Economics.
I took a long time thinking of my skin colour,
And finally settled on winter. Hah.
And now im stuck on the body shape thing.
Arghh.
Moving on...

Im really sorry if i pissed anyone off yesterday.
I was in a really bad mood and didn't feel like singing.
Then the rest of you went off to KFC.
I didn't feel like going anyways.
And i already ate so much KFC food, im sick of it.
During NDP, that was the worst
So Siti, Mabel and i stayed back until 12.
Well actually not Mabel, she went home earlier
We pored over 'Teens Magazine'
It was so fun!!!
And teased each other mercilessly (Well, not Siti of course, she was the only mature one)
It seemed like such a long time since i was that happy.
Then we proceeded to Caltex
I ate Maggi noodles!!!
And walked home
I think we lost quite a fair amount of fats. :)

How do you save someone else when you can't even save yourself?

No comments: