Monday, May 26, 2008

A hero lies in you

Yay i felt like changing song!!!(:

POC meeting tomorrow.

Have to get up early again.

Ahh no "beauty sleep".

Nvrm its for a good cause.



Went blog hopping again.

But this time, to the NDP 2008 ppl's blog.(:

Everyone seems so super stressed.

I read one SOMEONE'S blog and it was so emo that i felt super depressed from then on.

Want to tell her to cheer up but i can't.

Seriously, you would never have guessed she was that upset if you saw her.

Sighs, she should put the past behind her and move on.

Because being sad about him is not going to change anything.

Even though she



I am super confused now.

What homework should i do first???

I don't know where to find the maths thingy.

And i STILL don't know how to do Home Economics.

Ahhh panic!!!):

I'll try to upload the homework list soon.

Goodbyee!!!(:

No comments: