Sunday, May 25, 2008

Even the best fall down sometimes

I don't know how someone can be so different sometimes.
She can be cruel sometimes
And amiable at other times.
Its confusing.
I don't know what to think of her now.
Still, that does not totally cover the fact that she made them cry.
AHH this is infuriating.
My brother is going for some kind of study camp tomorrow.
He was running around packing this morning.
Have to grow taller.
I feel so darn short nowadays.
Why can't those tall people just grow SHORTER and let ME be taller than them.
Maybe its because i haven't been playing much Basketball.
Haha im going to practice more and grow TALLER.
YAY!!!!!
And i really wanna give my NICEE angel the chocolates but i don't know how.
Whenever i try, it always melts.
Hurh!!! the chocolate does not like me.):
K i think i am boring you horribly with my constant ramblings.
Goodnights!!!(:

No comments: