Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Debate!

Haha just came back from tuition!
Did a debate, which was quite O.K. i guess.
I was the judge cos there were too many ppl.
Actually, i think being a judge is much more difficult than being one of the players.
Cos after each person you have to give comments.
I'm super sorry if i ever hurt anyone with my comments.
I am a horrible judge and kinda crude in some of my comments.
Sorry again.
Anyway, the topic was whether women should do NS as well.
I disagree the point one of the guys made which was that girls are physically weaker than guys.
Its so demeaning.
He should have phrased it some other way.
Although girls have more physical limitations than guys,
They were presenting it in a way that said they though women were extremely weak ad should stay at home to do the housework.
I think some girls are much stronger than boys as they have better stamina.
But anyway, that class was made up of mostly guys so naturally, it was biased to the guys' side.
There were only 4 girls and 7 guys.
Never mind, i shall put it behind me.
But the last two were entertaining.
One guy was contradicting his team.
And both were quite evenly matched.
Haha Teen Zhen BEWARE!!!
I can give you some pointers but try to come early or you will miss the Arena videos k?
Bye!:)

No comments: