I knew today was going to be a horrible horrible day.
I feel like a time bomb.
I can erupt anytime.
Don't test my limits.
Don't try to push me around anymore.
I am sick of your stupid attitude.
If you ever wanted to say that SHE was mean,
Look into the mirror first.
How could you make your own ____ cry?
And ignoring people
As well as insinuate that they are stupid in front of them.
That was completely heartless.
If anyone ever gave her a chance to be I/C,
She would be a million times better than any one of you.
You try to bring us together.
Then try to split us apart.
She deserves that position more than anyone else.
Why is it that only both of you can have the limelight?
Why can't you selfish people just think of others for once.
Or maybe you are too self-obsessed to think of others.
I really can't tolerate your nonsense anymore.
Its no use crying over spilt milk.
Whats done is done.
And if you ever realise your folly,
It would be too late.
You have left a scar there which no medication can ever heal.
I totally despise people like you.
I tried to convince myself that you were not what i thought you were.
But that lie collapsed every time you did something unforgivable.
And you just never learn from your past mistakes.
Even a million apologies will never change my impression of you now.
Because ever word you say is just rubbish.
And i don't want to hear a single word of it again.
I need intervention, attention to stop temptation to scream
No comments:
Post a Comment