Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Theres a stranger in my life

RCV re-test was even worse then the first one.
Especially since i didn't have time to study the hierarchy.
And i am the I/C for the RC meeting on World Red Cross Day.
Better get ready quickly.
I really can't forget what she said.
She split a clear line in our level.
The 'smart' ones.
And the 'stupid' ones.
Obviously i am in the latter.
Thank you for that i suppose i must say.
Now we know how much you despise us.
For not being smart.
Have you ever thought of how we would feel when you said that?
Probably not.
Because you have said so many mean words that it seems to have become your language nowadays.
People tell me that you were nice.
I tried to believe that.
But how could you when the face you see is not one that smiles.
But one that glares at you when you walk past.

You're not the person that I once knew. Are you scared to let them know it's you? If they could only see you like I do. Then they would see a stranger too

No comments: