Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My life is just a living hell

Sorry if i offended anyone today.
I just received my chinese results and i was not in a good mood.
It is seriously juct crap.
The teacher looked at my results, sighed and said something along the lines of," Jia Ping, what should i do with you?" in chinese.
She had a very disappointed look on her face and i just wish i could disappear.
I really dislike people getting disapointed with me.
Sighs, why can't i just study instead of using the computer all day?
If i still want to go to a triple science class next year, i'd better work harder.
The only happy thing is that i FINALLY passed FA Theory.
But just barely.
I guess above all, her words did motivate me a little.
And i am so filled up to my neck with homework and projects,
I have no idea what i am doing wasting my time on this rectangular piece of technology.
And i have to get started on SFA.
I really wanna pass SFA.
Even though my legs are constantly trembling during practical.
I am going to try not to blog for at least a week.
So that i can concentrate on studying.
Its probably going to be tortue but i hope i can accomplish my aims.
Anyway, some people don't blog and they are still alive right?
And i've lived the past 13 years of my life without a blog.
So i can survive.
Yay!!!

No comments: