Monday, April 28, 2008

Everythings changing

I can't believe she did that.
Maybe she is just cruel.
But why did she do that?
Didn't she know that that would not hurt one person?
Her perfect use of words sent the message long ago.
And they will forever be there.
How could she disrupt my perfect world?
Why can't i continue to live in denial?
Its better for me.
Its better for everyone.
Or is it?
I'll rather be in a daze.
Wandering around with a pretty smile on my face.
Than having to realise what a crappish world i am living in.
Where everyone is cruel.
And no one is nice.
I really want to face everyone with a smile tomorrow.
But i really don't know how i can,
While bearing this cold piece of information in my heart.
How can i ever look at you without being reminded of the hurt again?
I just don't want things to go all wrong again.
Is that so hard?

Show me what its like to be the last one standing

No comments: