It was horrible.
I almost fractured my wrists.
My arm muscles are aching like crazy.
And i feel kinda sore.
All these are due to ONE station: inclined pull-ups.
I shouldn't have strained myself too much.
But i really wanted to get an A.
This is the FIRST time i failed to get above 17 for inclined pull-ups.
And i just needed to lift my chin above the bar one last time.
But the teacher said, "Times up."
So too bad for me.
I only did 16.
I must be getting old.
Very old.
Anyways, on the happier side, i followed the sirs' advice.
I drank an isotonic drink-100 plus ( although not at night)
And then i became much much happier.
To the extent that i felt soo high that i kept laughing at everything.
And Ruth was telling sick jokes.
Our 'innocent' minds are polluted.:(
Off to study land now.
Bye!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment