Saturday, April 19, 2008

A single shiny star shining in the silver sky

Carnival was fun!
I enjoyed making waffles:)
So when FA duty came, i was quite reluctant to go.
But it turned out that it wasn't that bad.
I didn't have to stand at a spot and stone.
Although i did panic when i could find the person i was supposed to report to.
I was running around crazily.
FINALLY, she came.
We walked around because apparently the first aiders doing the last shift couldn't see anything from the FA base.
And time flew by.
Then it was time to get ready for NDP training.
But before that, i realise that the bouncing castle was a really dangerous thing.
But they did gain lots of customers, mostly little ones.
NDP was super humiliating.
And all those who know, i FORBID you to tell anyone.
I still feel very irritated by that guy.
Although i know that it probably looked really funny.
And i almost lost my handphone!!!
Wonder how that sir got it though.
Ok thats all for now!
Gotta finish up on my homework.
Cya!

This moment is perfect, please don't go away.

No comments: