Monday, April 21, 2008

To leaf or not to leave

Having an irritating running nose now.
Resulting in my voice sounding weird.
Chinese Test was horrible.
I couldn't remember how to write the words!
So Last night was a complete waste of time.
The C.S. teacher is a little pissed off cos my class isnt listening.
Anyway that thing cant be open so we cant do much.
My life is getting more screwed up by the second.
I wanna go back to secone where siti, ruth, wen qian and i used to practice footdrill.
It was so fun pretending to be an IC.
And i kept turning them everywhere.
But thats all in the past.
And its different now.
I feel so suffocated.
There are so many rules.
But no proper definitions.
And talks are all about the same thing.
Its so boring i don't want to listen.
But theres nothing i can do.
Because im just one tiny voice in a world filled with intimidating people.
No one will listen
And no one will care.

No comments: