Yeah pretend im not here, why don't you?
Talk as if the object of your discussion is not among you people.
Relieving all the memories of the past.
Screwing up my mind again and again.
I want to forget and move on but how can i?
Footdrill today was fine.
Though at the beginning, i kept banging on the wrong leg.
Its really frustrating when you try so hard but just cannot get it.
Then we started talking... about stuff...
Seriously, my days are getting more boring by the second.
Things i need to do by the end of this week:
- Polish my boots until its as shiny as Nicky sir's (Charissa please please help me or im really going to DIE!!!)
- Finish all my homework and stop being lazy.
- Start being a helpful group member. (I'm so sorry!!!)
- Start studying for RC
Yeah well, from the look of things, I'm pretty much screwed.
No comments:
Post a Comment