THANK YOU NDP ANGEL FOR BEING SO NICE TO ME!!!:)
Although i know who you are already.
(don't tell me your birthday and say it so loudly to your friends)
This time, i really will write back to you and write to my ward.
I feel very sorry for my ward who has had to look at her friends get prezzies and she has none.
I will think of all the nice things to give u soon!!!:)
When i was in primary school, my form teacher who was going away and would only be coming back when i was in pri 4 gave me a card that said:
"Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery and today is a gift. Thats why they call it the present"
Heh and the wu gui shi fu in "Kungfu Panda" also said that!
I really miss all of them now.
No comments:
Post a Comment