Mr Cheng is leaving.
Its rather sad actually.
Because of all the super sensitive people here.
Not that i am obsessed over him or something.
Its just that i don't find anything wrong in studying the whole chapter.
Even if something didn't come out,
You'd still learn something out of it.
If you felt you wasted time studying that chapter,
Its probably you didn't manage your time properly.
Thats why you blamed the teacher for not having enough time to do other stuff.
We had to study the whole chapter in my primary school.
The teacher didn't even focus on what to study on.
And i didn't fail all my tests did i?
I bet you're gloating right now eh?
And i realised that some people just don't know how to respect others.
Think that i should always be nice to you
That you can just trample over me.
I used to think you were really nice and all.
But now you have changed.
I am not trying to be the Queen of Respect or anything.
I know that sometimes i can be rather disrespectful.
But at least i know where to draw the line.
Today i saw you and her walking to the bus stop.
Sudden realisation hit me.
Both of you looked exactly like sisters.
And guess what.
I'm never going to be nice to you anymore.
Not until you change for the better.
No comments:
Post a Comment