Goodbye.
Is it a happy word?
Is goodbye really that good?
Or is it the complete opposite?
I don't feel like listening to any songs now.
Not the ones i always loved,
Not the ones that often cheer me up on my most horrible days.
Not even the sad songs.
And looking at my MP4 just remind me of you.
I shouldn't have been so foolish.
I shouldn't have placed my trust in anyone.
Somehow, i knew this might happen.
But i didn't try to prevent it.
Instead, i deluded myself that he would be careful.
As if this day hasn't been bad enough.
Firstly, TZ wasn't there so i was really bored during class.
Secondly, i can never ever get into triple sciences already. Even though it isn't that low.
Finally, you.
After the first two, i was already super depressed.
While doing corrections, i coloured my fingers green.
Even though since that day in art class, i painted my hands,
TZ told me that it was toxic and the chemicals could diffuse into your bloodstream or sth.
Until now, the ink mark is still there.
I'm such a crappish sectwo student.
And my parents are discussing what to do now since i am phone-less.
Oh yes and thats why you shouldn't bother to contact me on my handphone.
Because its gone.
And i don't feel like buying another handphone.
Cause you are the most gorgeous one i've ever seen so far.
I just want you to come home.
Even if you are broken, muddied, wires hanging out of you,
I'll still want you back.
And everytime the phone rings, i hope it brings news of you.
News that you are finally coming home.
No comments:
Post a Comment