Returned from camp yesterday.
I didn't hate it as much as i thought i would.
In fact, it was quite fun.
I finished all the food there!!!
I'm such a glutton aren't i?
I think all the secthrees did a really good job.
This year's NCOs were also not as harsh on us as last year's NCOs.
Last year, we had to hold our bottles for long periods of time and go to men's pumping position whenever we were at a new venue.
I didn't really use my sleeping bag except on the last day when i did not get up in the middle of the night at all.
But i had a nightmare so not much diff.
Emperor's New Groove was the best and most fun group out of all the other groups!!!
Oh that reminds me.
P.O.C. is coming really soon.
Its so sad to see the NCOs who had taken good care of us since we were secones leave.
It seemed like such a short time.
I wish they didn't have to go that soon.
That was the last june camp and firedrill we would ever have with them.
I will miss them so much when they are gone.
And before we know it, it would be our P.O.C.
I really hope they will come back to keep an eye on us like they always do next june camp.
And the only thing we know, is that things don't always go, the way we plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment