Sunday, June 22, 2008

Before the doors close

NDP yesterday was really exhausting!
If we thought last week's was bad, this week's was pure torture.
I almost got heatstroke and dehydration from standing in the sun.
And i guessed who my Angel is correctly.
Andd... i'm very very sorry wardd!!!
I have to finish up my projects and tomorrow is back-to-school day.
Great.
I haven't finished all my projects.
And haven studied for the Lang Arts test too.
Crap.
What do we wear tomorrow?
I'm totally screwed.
Someone please please please help me!!!

On a more optimistic note, Nicky sir lent me a lance coporal rank.
Too bad i am not in the right marker row.
Or i could hv gotten corporal.
Even better, if i were standing behind the right marker (I don't wanna be the right marker!!! its freaky.)
I could have gotton a warrent officer's rank!!!
JY got a coporal rank.
Not fairrr!!!
It was super embarassing kays...
They were asking who din hv a rank and i raised my hand cos it was super darn obvious.
I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!
I think my face was burning from humiliation.
Ms Hing or whoever please please give me my OWN ranks ASAP!!!
Or i will feel horrible.
Srsly.
I have so many badges,
(Hey you owe me badges too!!!)
And no ranks.
Other school's Lance corporals/ corporals have ranks but no badges at all!!!
How atrocious is that???
Ok i shall stop talking non sense and continue on my project.
Bye!

No comments: