Q1: Do you like your present school?I guess... Its quite fun sometimes...:)
Q2: What do you want the most now? Can't think of anything presently but I'm watching NARNIA later!!!:)
Q3: Who is the closest person to you in your schoool? Haha depends on what "closest" mean.
Q4: Do you hate your friends sometimes? If i hate them, then they are not my friends.
Q5: Are you afraid of death? Not really, sometime i think dying is much better than living.
Q6: What is your goal for this year? I'm not sure, haven't thought much about it...
Q7: Do you believe in love at first sight?
Q8: Do you believe in eternal love? If there is eternal love, why are there so many divorce cases?Q9: Have you ever broken someone's heart that he/she wants to commit suicide? Nope.
Q10: What do you enjoy doing the most? Things that don't require using my brain, which is why i can't do math problems now cos my brain's dead.
Q11: Have you ever done anything for your admirer? What admirer?
Q12: What feeling do you hate the most? Emptiness.
Q13: Do you cherish every single friendship of yours? Yups.
Q14: Who would you probably spend the rest of your life with? Me, myself and I
Q15: What do you think is the most important thing is your life? Ermm many things? Friends, Family, air, water, etc???
Q16: Do you find life meaningless?Sometimes
Q17: Who do you love most? No one
Q18: Who do you talk most to in school? How would i know? I'm not so wu liao as to count every word that comes out of my mouth right?
Q19: What are you listening to now? Keyboard noises as i type this.
Q20: 8 people to do this quiz : Too lazy to think, do it if u want to.
No comments:
Post a Comment