Haha sorry, just remembered i missed out sth.
During our last firedrill with the 07/08 NCOs, Charissa and I had to treat Deb YC who was a casualty.
Charissa was obviously the one doing the work while i just panicked.
Then we had to evacuate her.
We did two- hand seat.
After carrying her for a considerable distance, I couldn't take it any longer- my hands were breaking!!!
I suggested a break.
And Charissa was so cute.
She wanted to continue evacuating the casualty back to the first aid base even though we were dead.
Haha but then it was already super late so i forced her and the rest to go back.
Debbie kept hinting that we should get more people to help but we didn't.
I am not really sure why though.
I think i did try to ask a group to help but they might just have been too absorbed in asking how much more time we had, to help us or sth.
I don't want them to go.
Since we were secones, they have been the ones to take care of us.
The closest to us.
I really don't want them to step out of our lives just like the previous one did.
Is it really going to be like that every year?
Looking at the people you have grown to trust leave you just like that.
Before we know it, it will be our turn.
What would happen then?
NDP tomorrow again.
I really should sleep early.
Its 11.33 and i haven't polished the boots i borrowed from Claire (Thank you so much Claire!!!)
And haven't done my uniform.
And haven't gotten ready my stuff.
Must make sure i wake up tomorrow.
And i'm not going to trust my HP alarm anymore, hurh.
What happens when all your tears dry up and you don't have anymore to give?
No comments:
Post a Comment