I must cut down on computer time.
Been out the ENTIRE week last week. I guess i should cut down on that too.
I'm not really used to the senior-junior thing in my current CCA. All through secondary school, we were supposed to keep a distance from our seniors and the same distance from our juniors. When I meet them along the corridors, I would be rather hesitant to greet them. They'd just ignore me anyway. Yet now in JC, whenever we see any of our friends, we'd just wave, whether they are older or not. Looking back now, that rule to keep a distance from your juniors was rather baseless. Respect should be earned through your actions, not through fear and the impression that the seniors are of higher ranks.
I kinda feel a little lost right now. Like should i have quit basketball? Today we had to climb a super long flight of stairs and i was panting by the time i got to the top. Super tiring ok! The other two people who were with me were sports people so it was probably a piece of cake to them-.- It got me thinking if i would not have a problem with climbing the supremely long flight of stairs had i stuck with Basketball. Yet, on the other hand, i don't really regret my decision. Maybe i should just face my problems head on instead of running away from them.
Sometimes i really wish i could change my personality. Be the loud outspoken girl who always seems confident in whatever she does and says. I really should try harder. However, doing so will only expose myself to potential threats. Thus, in the end, i always end up retreating further into my shell.
No comments:
Post a Comment