Yay today we got half day for NDP.
Then Me, YC, JY, Linda and WQ went to plaza singapura for lunch.
Saw Carolyn there, said hi.
At the food centre, we saw the instructors and they all came to say hi to us.
Then we went to eat ice cream at macdonalds.
Saw Carolyn AGAIN and listened to her talk abt her day at the Beach.
I can't believe we missed so much fun luh.
They shld hv given us full day so tat we could hv joined them. Huh.
I bought a chococone and ended up with 1/10 of the entire ice cream on my fingers.
Sighhs. i feel very bored.
Oh oh then heres the exciting part.
After meeting my mum at united square, we went shopping for handphones at AMK hub!
I want these phones!!!
1) Sony EricssonG900
2) Sony EricssonC902
3) Sony EricssonG700
4) Sony EricssonW910i
5) Sony EricssonW890i
6) Nokia E51
7) Nokia N78
Yay!!! Awesomely happy now!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment