Thursday, July 3, 2008

P.O.C

Today was P.O.C.
And at the end, practically everyone was crying.
They brought us through our first year,
Settled us into Red Cross,
Taught us many invaluable lessons.
Without them, we wouldn't be able to become what we are now.
They are our role models.
I just don't want them to leave.
Ever.

Haha and BTW,
I didn't realise that you always picked on me.
Until you wrote it in your letter.
Andd... its possible to eat 5.5 bread kays.
Try it one day.
And don't worry about fats.
I doubt breads have any fats whatsoever.
Just Carbohydrates.

On a colder note,
After the meeting, we took some photos with the NCOs
Then was permited to pour the remainding of our coke bottle water on them.
Everyone was running around,
Chasing them.
I didn't really feel like chasing.
And instead of looking like an idiot standing there with Miserable Mabel,
And holding an almost full coke bottle,
I dumped almost half of its contents on her.
And ran.
Unfortunately, she managed to pour some water on me.
And when i thought i couldn't get any wetter,
She came and dumped more water on me.
How sad is that.
I ran out of water and had already gotten tired of running so i gave up
And she threw the rest of the water at me.
Both of us went home looking like drowned chickens.
Thats about all actually.
Goodbyes.

O.o one last thing.
P.O.C dinner tomorrow is at United Square!
While i'm there, i might as well arrange a replacement class for this coming sat eh?(:

No comments: