One day aft NDP.
Was suprised at how tired i was yesterday, Considering it wasn't that rigourous.
Level bonding on Thurs.
They are going to talk about sth that shouldn't be disclosed here.
We've left it alone for too long.
Its time to face it.
I know this is really redundant of me but i really felt like an outsider.
Becuz on the bus, JY, Linda and WQ were talking abt sth abt our level.
Then JY didn't really know much abt it.
So Linda said that she ould tell her later.
Next, JY started saying some stuff.
And Linda said sth like, "Eh Jia Ping's here leh"
Becuz i was next to her.
So, i realised that i wasn't supposed to be listening.
And replied," Nvrm i'll just go to sleep then."
But unfortunately i couldn't cos we already arrived.
And in Suntec conventional hall,
They just kept talking abt that subject.
And i had to keep singing songs in my head to not hear a thing.
Don't worry.
I don't know anything.
Did u think i was joking whe i said,"shh. I'm here."?
Well i wasn't.
Talking abt that,
how can there be trust when you don't even trust me?
I wouldn't be surprised if i'm the last one to know.
The worst part is that you never noticed when i was sad.
The people you think care abt u the most don't.
Only the people, like the girl i was talking to while you were gossiping, do.
No comments:
Post a Comment