Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Worstest day of my life

I was in a ultra crappish mood today.
Guess why.

1) I didn't bring my coke bottle!!! (that left me in a depressed mood for a loooonnngg time)
2) My Mom was scolding me about having to stay back today. (She was threatening to complain kays- i had to beg her before she relented) Early in the morning!!! HURHH.
3) Science Practical!!! OMG Mr Lim said it was on Fri then During the first period, we had to go and do that assesment. Without question, i doubt i can get a good grade. (Please tell me the correct mixture is the one i put!!!- I'm so brain-dead that i can't remember a thing!!!)
4) Home Economics fashion parade- I'M NEVER GOING TO BE A MODEL. I hate taking photos and this time, we have to pose with our recreated shirts. I have never felt so humiliated. Arghh.
5) My chinese results. NOOO don't remind me of that, or i'll go jump down a building now.
6) I never realised that people think i'm rude or vengeful (that was just a joke haha did you think i'd really kill all those people i said i'll kill???) or angry??? Well, thats my face kay? I can't help that its like that. Don't like don't see luh. Do i look that angry all the time? Maybe i should paint a smile on my face. Then no one can say i'm grumpy eh? Oh well. I guess i'll just have to paste a smile all day then. Everyone has bad days. Just that i have more. That answers why i'm rude. Coz i was in a bad mood.
7) Lets not talk abt GEOG either. I feel extremely suicidal. But if i jump down, i'll scare everyone looking out of their window.
8)MATH!!! That is super super super super super depressing. I got so low. I feel like crying. Congratulations to Isabel for getting full marks though. (Math Genius) And quadratic equations was being mean. I got the answer but the working was wrong and a careless mistake all in the same question. Ahh!!!!!! There goes my three marks to full marks. *sobs*
9) No more chips when i went to the vending machine!!! Even the machine hates me. (The cheeze one was far behind. Hey i only like that becuz of the salt kay, NOT the cheeze.)
10)It started to rain while i walked home- the weather hates me too.

Thats my horrible day. Don't try to deny it coz its horrible and you know it.
I don't know whos so free as to read everything though. that person probably fell asleep aft the first sentence.
Going to watch my show now. Bye!

No comments: