Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ranting and Raving

Red Cross yesterday was okay.
Footdrill was quite fun.
I taught Isabel how to do kekenan( is this how u spell it?) on the march.
She didn't really get it at first,
But after practising a few more times, she got it!!!:)
And i was so happy. :):):)
Isabel is smart.:)
I remember when i was learning how to execute that command.
The NCOs definitely had an extremely hard time.
Because i was so dumb and couldn't get it.
Many of them just gave up on me.
I felt really demoralised and dumb.
Until finally, one NCO came and taught me.
Then i FINALLY succeeded in doing that command.
We learnt about bones for first aid today.
It was quite fun and charissa and i kept practising the "workout" over and over again.:)
RCV lessons were okay too.
We did our RCV silver and all of us passed. Yay for us!:)
But we are going to have open-ended test two weeks for now.
Better start studying.
No evacuation today.:(
Recreation was fun.
We played captains ball.
The space was kinda restricted though.
But it was FUN.:):):)
It sort of reminds me of basketball during my pri school days.
Though there was more screaming yesterday.
It was more gentler too.
I remember that we were all really rough while playing basketball even though we were in a Girls' school.
When we snatched the basketball from each other, there was lots of violence.
Not for the weak-hearted.
But of course, no punching or kicking or even pulling of hair was involved.
And no long fingernails too.:)
We just tried to snatch the basketball very viciously from each other.
However, we are not allowed to snatch here.
So sad cause it was really fun snatching. :)
Haha i am evil. :):)
I miss my pri sch friends again.
We were very good friends despite all the "snatching".
Ok im getting too emotional now.
Must stop.
We also started playing Angel and Ward in Red Cross.
I doubt i would write much to my ward since i have quite a lot of homework too do nowadays.
Wanted to change wards with Charissa but nvrm.
I shall just be content with what i have.
I wonder if she will write back.
Hopefully she will.
Or i shall be very bored.
With my very mundane life.
Wonder who is my angel though.
Hope she is nice enough to write me letters and possibly add in some sweets too. :)
Haha. :):):):):):):):):):)
Took a long time for bersurai today.
The NCOs were kind of furious with the secones today.
I shall not elaborate.
Or maybe they were just really disapointed with them.
I don't understand.
How could they perform so well when they were practising together as a squad and fail when separated?
Ok this is getting overly long and i am boring you.
I wanna watch movie. (haha so random)
Let me go see if there are any shows worth watching.
Sayonara.

What happens if it all falls apart?

No comments: