Did lots of class cheers today.
But they were fun.
And cool.
But the best news was Debbie Tan YC telling me that:
All three of us got into the NDP Marching Contingent.
I was suddenly so happy, i almost jumped up and down repeatedly.(but did not cos i was in class and it would look ridiculous)
And i still can't believe it.
It seems so surreal. AHHHHH
The next lesson was science.
So while Mr Lim was talking about molecules, i did try super hard to pay attention.
But my mind was going:
We got in we got in we got in OMG
Poor Teen Zhen had to bear with my constant laughing. (i think she was ready to send me to mental hospital)
I was so happy i laughed at so many things.
I felt like jumping up and down and screaming.
Which is just plain stupid but who cares?
And when Mr Lim was talking about the chemical symbols of methane,
I was laughing so hard i couldn't speak.
Because Teen Zhen just told me (because i asked) that cows can release this gas (find out how yourself).
That time, i was just in a too-happy-until-retarded mode.
I wonder if the cows know that they are causing global warming.
And they are kinda flammable too.
So remember the moral: Do not hold any flammable objects near a cow
Finally, when i went to the RC board, there was a letter.
For ME.
From MY angel.
I was so insanely delighted that i kept putting the letter on the board then taking it down again to relieve the joy of receiving a letter. (5 times)
I can't help being crazy can i?
Haha ok. thats the end of my euphoric day.
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment