Tuesday, February 1, 2011

At the airport now waiting for my flight. Ok more like catching up with my parents. Haha. Its freezing here, will definitely be much worse in Beijing. My skin is going to peel and pimples sprout again.:-( anyways, today orientation was damn fun. Its hard to walk and type plus my parents are far away again so u shall just be concise. We sang sings and played awesome games. I really really enjoyed it. Its just unlike any SC experience I have ever had. We all joined in the cheers, bothered to try our best at dancing and screamed at the top of our lungs. It was such an unexpectedly fun day, I am confused over whether I like the school or not. Although my feet hurt from people ramming into me and a lightstick fell on my head, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. It was the best orientation of my life.:-D

Now to proceed to Beijing!!!:-D

No comments: