Just packed all my stuff into neat little packs of done and undone. Unfortunately, undone is much higher than done, probably due to geog stuff that used up like 10 sheets of foolscape. Sometimes i just wonder if i could squeeze geog into 3 columns per page like i do for math. Haha(:
I want to go on a holiday! After Os of course, not like i'll bail now when my results are all so ______ and O levels is in 1 month? Nah probably 2. Lost count. Plus the Natas fair is here again and i'm going to persuade my parents to go there later. HAHA. I better start studying now again. Sigh the computer's so sian now. Nothing much to do. I dont know why... Maybe i'll try to instil some sense of urgency into me now and start mugging like how everyone else is doing. Gah. It'll take a lot to do that though...:(
No comments:
Post a Comment