Sunday, August 29, 2010

Incomplete

I realised something today. I've finally, unknowingly discovered that i have let go. And it wasnt as bad as i thought.:)

Ok, i know i got to do homework... But i just had to wish someone HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!(:
Haha YKW:)

Today at tuition was SO humiliating. The teacher was going down the list which he had never done before. And when he called me, i just froze and then my mind went blank and then... yeah just add in all the good phrases about being paralysed. The point is, i had no idea how to answer. The worst thing is that question was: Define Critical Angle. Seriously, I felt like a total dunce/idiot/dimwit/nincompoop/imbecile after that. Gah i'm hopeless. Better go study my definitions now. Sighh...

Honour Day's coming soon too... Another thing to fit into my already crazy schedule. And then i might have to change out either into RC uni or sch uniform. Sigh. :(:(:( Mom's nagging i have to go do hw again now. Plus my back aches from hunching over the computer.:(

No comments: