Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Today is officially the worst day of my life.
History paper was so difficult i wanted to raise my hand halfway through the paper and just give up.
Of course i didn't.
I should have studied harder.
I was too lazy.
And now i don't know how i will get through the rest of the exams.
Chinese paper 1 wasn't much of a difference.
I thought i didn't write it correctly and went back to edit.
When i read it, it didn't make any sense at all.
And i minused about 5-6 marks on that compo already.
By not writing the title and another thing and not having enough time to check the words i didn't know how to write.

Took a nap just now and all i dreamt about was that paper and how difficult it was.
I feel so extremely stupid.
I'd better start studying harder lest the other papers are mass murderers like this one.

No comments: