Sunday, September 21, 2008

I know i shouldn't be here when it is the day before a school day and i day before the exams excluding today.

But lets make an exception.
I wouldn't say i've been mugging that hard.
But today i have been rather pleased with my achievement.
3 chapters of history.
Better than one.
I just have to finish the last 3 chapters.
Panics.
In one day.
Nope. Half a day.
I don't know whether i feel stressed or not.
I just know that if i don't do well...
I won't think of it.
I don't want to not pass.

There seems to be loads of chain messages these days.
And so far, i've asked people "who are you" five times.
One of whom is Mabel.
Who denied her name.
Maybe next time i shall call her Amanda.
Four Amandas in red cross.
hahaha how fun.

I'm tired.
And you must be too.
Of my constant ramblings.
Just thought of how i'd miss 2CO next year.
Like Eunice said:"CO is a special class"
I don't want us ever to separate.

No comments: