Thursday, September 4, 2008

Laze-i-ness

I just realised that i am super super lazy.
It is super difficult for me to get out of that nice comfortable bed
And drag myself over to that chair,
Put my books on the table,
And read.
Even the thought of that makes my head droop even lower
And my eyelids to sink to a level that makes you wonder if i was awake at all.
Horrifying.

And if a miracle happens that enables me to do the above,
I'll probably not get past the first sentence before everything i read goes out the other ear.
For those who are too intellectually advanced to understand a word i am saying, i shall summarise.
I am too lazy, stupid, dumb and ermm... retarded???
That doesn't make sense but nvrm.
And to make methods worse,
I have that science tuition tomorrow.
Horrible.
I am too lazy to even switch on my computer and type in the address.
Thus the lack of posts.
This September holidays have been a complete waste of time.

And i know.
At the rate i'm going, i'll soon find myself at the bottom of the class.
And then at the bottom of the school.
Great.
Especially since everyone seems to be getting smarter.
And i, dumber.

No comments: