Theoretically everything would be fine.
I'd be scoring straight As, my hair would be perfectly in place all the time, I'd be juggling tons of CCAs that I love and enjoy doing, I'd get my 7 hours of sleep every day, I'd wake up each day excited to start it, I wouldn't need coffee, I don't have to worry about people thinking bad about me, I wouldn't worry that my clothes aren't fashionable enough or people may see the little imprints in my worn out slippers, I would go on trips all over the world with nothing to worry about, I'd be happy in my current state of being.
Happy.
But everything is not.
I'm the complete opposite of straight As, I have perennial bad hair days, I can barely do any CCAs much less muster the love for it, I honestly have not counted how many hours of sleep I get, I wake up each day and stay in bed for an hour waiting for the dream to come back to me (it never does), coffee feels like a drug to me, I think too much about other people's feelings/ thoughts/ perceptions etc, I feel inferior everyday over these small fashion disasters, I have no money to travel and too much things to do.
Am I happy?
Theoretically.
No comments:
Post a Comment