Tuesday, October 28, 2014

You're my Clarity

Been feeling like a laggard the entire semester. Wondering if this is really what I want. Honestly, Ive never regretted my choice a single bit. Although it really feels like I'm just falling into a black hole and theres nothing there to save me. People go through phases. Its just how we learn how to appreciate each new feeling. Without sadness, there would not be happiness and without happiness, no one will ever feel sad. It would just be like a vacuum. So I guess I should be happy right now... but why don't I feel anything?

Really grateful to have experienced what I went through despite all the pain that it brought. Never would have gotten those heartfelt letters if not for that. Been through the dumps. Now i'm just trudging through, trying to pick up the pieces and do the best with what I have. I'm scared of what the future brings but there really is nothing much I can do, except to press on with all my might, and hope that the shadows turn to light.

Anyways, a friend introduced me to this poem recitation thing which is really pretty cool. I usually don't really go for such poems stuff but this one is really impactful. Can't exactly remember the name right now but hopefully ill remember it later. Time to sleep and wake up early for BREAKFAST!!!!

Falling deep into the Abyss of faded photographs and children's laughterand yet, I can't let go.


No comments: