I am revisiting Ashlee Simpson's old songs again. Plus the korean songs that Charissa introduced me to, especially the SNSD ones.:D
It has been a rather busy monday. Napfa in the morning, followed by a very stressful chemistry lesson then the news that ruined our entire day or even week.
I am SO glad Napfa is over. Its kind of a relief for me. I guess i have come a rather long way since my secondary school standard. An improvement of around 1 or two minutes may not be a huge number but it really made my day. Especially when i was running the final round, my teacher told me that i could confirmed get an A. I was pretty stunned. It's really been a long time since anyone said that or had that confidence in me. Oh wells, hopefully i can improve further next year. Just don't make me do the Beep Test again please!!!!!!
I've got to keep up with my studies. Its been pretty tiring and i have to admit, my fault since i am already in the holiday mode. Oh wells, got to get back to doing homework soon!
Perhaps it was because Jon had already prepared me for it prior to the lesson, but i couldn't feel much when Madam announced to the class that she was leaving the school. I felt a tinge of sadness laced with slight regret when i heard it but that was all. While the others were wailing, i was wondering why i did not feel devastated by the news. I really enjoy her classes, she is one of the teachers that i am not afraid or bored by. Yet, i just feel close to nothing. I want to cry but i can't. Maybe i have just practiced the art of indifference so much so that now i am numb to it. Or maybe i have experienced so many forms of goodbyes that this one no longer depresses me. Oh well. Either way, i really appreciate her help and her innovative teaching methods and i am sure that not only i, but the entire class as well will remember her and miss her after she leaves the school.
No comments:
Post a Comment