Friday, January 28, 2011

Orientation

This could be either the best or worst orientation in my life.

I dont really know what i want right now. If i had the chance to get into that school, would i go in? Or would i chose to stay right where i am now. My mom wanted me to write an appeal letter but i have no idea what i should write in there. "Just tell them why you want to get into the school" Why? Why had i wanted to enter this school? I cant think of a good reason that would not seem insulting.

I felt so miserable. From the afternoon onwards when we were supposed to split into our different OGs, i felt separated, like i didn't belong there at all when the others had already made friends with one another. Then we had to play so many games that after that i just felt exhausted and dreaded the next day. The next day was better. I could talk to the other people in my group and the games were less dirty. Although it does not feel anything like the bond i had with WQ and Isabel in Secondary school, at least i did not feel like a loner there anymore. I guess part of the friendless thing was my fault. According to one of my OG mates, i looked rather 'unhappy' there. Sigh, i shall try to smile more there although i am positive i look like an idiot doing that. Maybe i should go for plastic surgery to make me look friendlier so that i wont receive anymore comments about me looking hostile. Haha.

Whatever it is, i've decided to give this school a chance- Its difficult not to when the students have so much school spirit. It's too infectious to resist. Now i just have to remember how to be high again.

No comments: