Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pyramid

Earthquakes can't shake us
Cyclones can't break us
Hurricanes can't take away our love

Sometimes i wonder if Our NCOs ever felt this way when we were secones.
I really have no other alternatives. I just want them all to pass the accred.

That day in the car, i was just lamenting to my mother at how we didn't have enough time to finish teaching them the syllabus when she told me that i should concentrate more on my studies than worry about them. I got pretty annoyed at her after that. I have always felt that i should take responsibility for my own actions and carry through what i am supposed to do. I don't want the next batch of NCOs to have to accred them when they already have their own pile of work to do. That's why i want to make sure that all of them know how to perform the bronze syllabus perfectly. Its the least i can do for them before i finally bid farewell to Red Cross and face the O Levels. It's rather tiring to have to do this but the reason why we hold on is because we have an obligation to groom the next batches to lead Red Cross to greater heights. And i hope that all our efforts these four years, as well as those of our predecessors will not go to waste.

P.S. Thank you all those who wished me happy Birthday on Facebook. I just saw it today. Haha i know. I'm slow.:(

No comments: