Have a sore throat now...
Just changed my lenses and everythhing is so super clear now. Reminds me. I shouldn't be using the computer so much or my degree is gonna rocket up again and that CANNOT HAPPEN.
I can't say that i'm a really brave person. My memories as a kid wasn't full of loud birthday parties and that many friends. It was quite the opposite. I was an introvert and preferred a quiet celebration with my family and tried my best to keep myself from using the term Best Friends ever since i knew what it meant. Whenever someone asked me who was my best friend, i'd take a long time to consider what that word really meant and who could aptly fit that description. After Primary Three, i just stuck to a short but not so sweet answer: No one. It wasn't that i was lonely. Although i was really quiet and shy in Primary one, i did have people to talk to. I remember this girl who was there for me every single time in my primary one and two days, defending me against bullies and standing up for me whenever they came to pinch my cheeks with the phrase, "so cute!" behind it. I remember how she wrote me such beautifully written letters with English that was rather well written for a primary one student. I remember how one day, when it was too late, i finally woke up and realised that she had been the 'Best friend' i thought i'd never had.
Sigh i don't know why i wrote this. I don't even know if i should post this. Sigh. Man i'm so emo nowadays... GONNA STUDY SOMEMORE. HAHAHAHA PLUS GOTTA FINISH ALL THE HOMEWORK I DIDN'T SUBMIT LONNNGGGGG AGOOOO....
No comments:
Post a Comment