Wednesday, April 22, 2009

uprootingism

Wow its raining.
Thats the only nice thing i can say about today.
I really can't believe i miss her so much.
And its only the first day???
I just depressed through the entire day.
Its so difficult to act happy and every thing.
But thats ok.
I'll get through it.
I always do.

Its kinda weird that my brothers away at camp.
The house is suddenly so quiet.
Cos my mom is not screaming at him.
Sighs. Looking at the brighter side,
no one is annoying me now.

The wind blew sand into my room.
And some unknown bug.
Speaking of buggsss...

I really don't know what to do anymore.
looking at some blogs,
I am rather happy for them.
They have made reasonable progress in their cohesion.
I just hope its not the way we are.
Because that would be a
Disaster.

No comments: