I'm back from the Stallholders meeting and piano lesson.
I was falling asleep while playing the piano and my teacher decided to move the last 10 mins to next week considering that i am just playing crap on the piano. Haha.
I totally don't regret going there.
It was great!
Soft, Sweet, rich chocolate covered with crispy, crumbly wafer which disintegrates in your mouth, leaving a tinge of milky chocolate taste. You just can't get enough of it.
Hah. Thats to those who were too lazy to come.
I don't really care what excuse you give.
Its extremely annoying how confidentality isn't kept when you blog.
A blog is an extremely public place where everyone from around the world can read what you wrote.
Unless you keep it private of course.
When you grow up, your bosses can look at your blog, even if you have deleted it decades ago.
So be careful of what you put there.
And make sure it does not hurt anyone.
Try putting yourself in that person's shoes.
I'm sure you don't want me to say anything bad about you.
Do you?
No comments:
Post a Comment