Thursday, October 23, 2008

CHINA

I am going off to the airport in 3 hours time i guess.
Including preparation time.
3hrs of sleep sighs.
My dad bought a new camera!!!
Its ok lah but at least it won't spoil halfway when i step into the freezing temperature of China, Shanghai.
Oh and since i am not bringing any laptop whatsoever,
i can't check my streaming results and blog whenever i want to.
How sad.

Reading siti sarah's compo made me think about her.
I hate myself for doing this to her.
I really want to say sorry,
Beg her to forgive me.
And given her kind-heartedness, she probably will.
Maybe if i had seen things from her point of view, things would be different now.
I don't deserve being in the top class all those years in primary school.
I don't even know what's gotten over me since i joined secondary school.
I suck.
Horribly.

No comments: