Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Keeping Silence

3 years ago,
MX scolded me in front of the whole class for some reason i cannot remember.
The bell rang for recess.
I hid into the cubicle and cried.
Until Danielle came in to comfort me and beg me to come out.
I never thought that history would repeat itself today.
But this time,
There wasn't anyone.

Sorry if anyone felt that it was stupid.
Its just how i feel and its not exactly for you to read as it is in WHITE.

My marks have been totally disgusting this year.
I really don't know what to do.
I'll prolly not get into triple science.
Just hope to get into at least physicschem.
Sigh but everyone did so well and all.
My only consolence is math and my eng compo which i don't really feel that depressed over as they aren't that low.
But i didn't get 80+ for math which is really sad.
And my compo is the only thing which i am fully happy about although the number would have been much nicer if they added 1 mark.
I'll just listen to emo music and escape from reality in my dreams.
Sayonara.

No comments: