NDP is over.
My saturdays are once again filled with tuition, tuition and more tuition.
I really miss them.
I never regretted the time spent there.
Even though it was super time consuming.
I enjoyed every second.
When Nicky sir was teasing Wilson sir
Or when Huiyi ma'am was asking me why i looked so terrified.
I miss all the friends i made there.
Yu lin: I'm sorry i kept hitting your beret off at the beginning. I guess your threat did work. Sadly my knife was confiscated so you got lucky haha!!!
Kailing: Thank you so much for talking to me and making me happier while i was down and the others didn't talk to me. I'm sure your problems with your friends will blow over soon.
Amanda: WHERE DID YOU GO??? OMG i'm so sorry i didn't get to return your clip!!! Anyways thanks for lending it to me at the last minute and helping me hold my umbrella and glove etc while i struggled to eat my sweet. Oh and rushing me(in a nice way luh) too!(:
Marilyn: Yay thanks for telling me my mistake at the end. I srsly din noe that i was that behind. trying not to step on Linda's boots. Thanks for telling me and try to smile more kays!!!
Beatrice Chua: Hello Angel! I really shouldn't hv told you that i knew who you were. Then maybe you would continue writing letters to me. Anyways, thanks for the crunchie bar. R u coming back to RGPS this teachers day??? I miss you lots and ILY too!!!
Nur Khairunnisa: Hey wardie!!! I feel really regretful that i din write much to you. Hopefully we can keep in touch eh?
Thats all i can think of. DEPRESSING.
I REALLY MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!
I'm beginning to hate "say goodbye"
Maybe if i don't hear it anymore, i won't have to part with anyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment