Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My specs BROKE!!!
How sadd.
I liked that one very much actually.
And the new ones make me look "serious" as said by Charissa.

Now i owe my mother $90 for both my phone and specs.
Have to go on diet or sth. (gasps)
But knowing my voracious appetite, i probably won't.
And, i still hv to buy present for NDP ward.
And the numerous b'daes coming
my mother ( shes going to sit the s'pore flyer wi my brother on 9 aug without me!!!)
Eva (have to find a way to get the present across to her somehow)
Siti Sarah (I wonder what to give her...)
I'm going BROKE.

YAY! tomorrow having inter-class captains ball competition.
So long nvr play le.
I think i am super super horrible at it now.
Arghh.
Don't worry TZ i won't forget.
And thanks for that message!
I'll go for Chinese remedial tomorrow.
Sad sad sad.

Haha i finish the Characterisation of Orsino.
He is quite weird...
How can you be completely infatuated with someone and the next second, fall in love with another?
No offense to those Orsino lovers out there though. Hahahaha

I tried being more rational but it doesn't help.
Nothing's changed.
Sometimes i just hope you'd think before you speak.
Instead of hurting me again and again.

No comments: