Haha I'm listening to the NCC song now. Its really catchy you know... (although the lyrics are pretty gross)
Sometimes i really feel that i should be a S-C, not a C-S. I am more S than C.
1) I am not as perfectionist as some people. (My pens arent in the same direction and most of them arent working anyway.)-No offense to anyone!
2) Although some things (like how my physics tuition teacher didn't put the insulating stand for the metal sphere) disturbs me greatly, i wouldn't really tell him that- I'm an "S" Personality remember!
3) I am TOTALLY NOT self-disciplined. Look at what i'm doing now. Yup you get the picture.
Ok... i guess i am sort of "C" but not so much. I am the "weakness"part of C. Eg...
1) Pessimistic
2) Moody
3) Depressive
4) Unsociable
5)Unforgiving (O.o)
Yeah. Sadly (Is this the correct spelling? I'm getting dumber every second. :( sigh)
What else can i talk about???
Oh math was ok. i got the- whatsthatcalled- probability!!! Its not calculus, that why.
Amath is still a mystery to me. Hahaha
Gosh chinese is still a pain in my marks. I mean like i was enjoying chinese till they changed classes. AND I WAS STARTING TO IMPROVE!!! Now its like "boo hoo its chinese" and "what work should i bring today?" (No i dont do it in chinese class because i dont want to be mean to her and all. Just bring for the fun of it.)
Gah Physics in Secfour is making a bit of sense to me but secthree physics is still annoying. Sigh. This is scary. And my Chem has dropped by so much!!!!! Its so sad. And everyones scoring A1s and stuff. Sigh. Although now Mrs Choo is much better, but slower cos we're the "not so good"class.
I feel like i'm breaking down bit by bit. You know how when someone's actions or comments hurt you but you have to pretend that you don't care? Yeah i feel that a lot nowadays. Then i have to tell myself that its not their fault and that its because of me or something to keep from exploding or worse. I have to stop being so soft.
BLAH BLAH BLAH... My blog is so boring right??? And if WQ didnt force me to post, i'll probably not do that for a long time. I'm a boring person. Have to get back to chinese soon. This blog post is pretty long already. Haha. And i really hope i dont screw up for footdrill. Because i've been doing that a lot lately too.
I've been searching for the chance to tell you how sorry i am. Tell you that what i did was wrong. The scene kept replaying in my mind that day. I never realised it till it was too late. And now it's just become a blurred memory. Because if i ever were to see you again, i'd tell you that i never deserved to have such a good friend like you.
No comments:
Post a Comment