Hello! I realised i haven't said anything about my trip. Too Lazy to blog anymore luh. Plus with all the homework. But that's quite ok though. Keeps me distracted. Haha. I finished math and i'm so proud of myself. Does anyone understand Source A of the SBQ? I can't figure out if the guy is dying or moving hospital. Haha.
The trip was ok... But it was super cold. I was freezing and sniffing every 10 seconds. I always get sick at the WRONG time. Sigh. It's better now but i still have blocked nose occasionally. Not to mention the blocked ears. Haha, i'm weird.
Amsterdam was the coolest place i went to. Not Paris which was ok but i totally loved Amsterdam. They had sheeps and cows. (I saw them when i was on the bus. I think i took about 20 pictures of them. Mostly blur ones. -.-) And there was this field where there was two male sheep and one female, with some ducks and the sheep were so cute. They sort of looked at you and posed for the camera. The sheep's eyes are like a smile really fascinating. And we went to a cheese factory and a clog factory and the way they made the clog was so cute! I bought a keychain but my mom accidentally gave it to my cousin so i'm just like ok I'll be clogless then. It's super sad. I liked the clogs very much. But nvrm, must have the spirit of giving. Plus, i have many other stuff anyways. At the cheese making factory, we learnt how to make cheese then we got to try the cheese. I didn't try it. Fortunately the smell isn't that bad or i wouldn't even step in. So when everyone was trying the cheese, i was loitering about, looking at the stuff etc. I took picture of my brother having a green cheese. Haha. Oh then we went to another village and the stuff there were so much cheaper. It's like half the price or even lesser if you go to the right shop. But then the 'original' one is nicer though. Like the inside, but barely luh. The food was sort of Fish and Wedges and salad and a REALLY salty soup. Actually most of the food there was salty. But it was nice although the portion was rather large and my brother and i couldn't finish it. The ice cream was super good too. After i finished, i rushed to buy souvenirs for people but i didn't manage to get all clog shoes for everybody cos we had to leave and all. I know it doesn't seem very nice from my description but you have to be there to feel it. They had all those country houses and its so quiet and peaceful and beautiful. You could put it on a travel magazine. :( Sigh. Anyways, that's it for Amsterdam. So short. But it was fun while it lasted. (:
Hmm, i have to continue my essay now. Oops! its 12:18 AM. I'll probably sleep at 1:00AM or sth. Don't feel tired though. Its 5:18PM in Europe and the sky is probably already dark. Haha been sleeping at 1:00AM since i got back. It's the Jet Lag. Hopefully it will wear off before school starts. Maybe i'll continue on the other places if i feel like it next time.
I'm using the old computer and the pictures are all in the new one so might put the nicer ones up next time, but no kidding, i look hideous. Hahaha. I'm gonna eat more chocolates now. BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment