Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Clutter box

I must keep my big fat mouth shut.

I absolutely cannot fail another test in my entire secthree and secfour life.
Absolutely not.
Sigh, is it that i'm not studying hard enough?
Why is it that whenever i get back my paper, i always feel so demoralised by the stupid red letters there?
No matter how hard, or how late, i study, i cannot do well.
Maybe i'm just stupid.

Everything just seems to remind me of my pri school days.
We had this little table that ranks our best friends etc.
Like gold is the best then silver then bronze etc.
I never really bothered but it was nice to see my name appear at the top, occasionally silver.
Now, thinking of it, i realised who i'd put at the top.
Because its without a doubt, you.
And i realised that i never deserved such a great friend.

Because there are just so many things i'd wish i did, so many things i wish i'd said.

No comments: