Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I hate being a secthree.
Its so tiring.
It uses up all your energy.
You can only sleep at 12 am every day.
Today is the only day i can go home early.
And what did i do?
Homework.
For the first time in my entire suckish life.
I went straight home and did
HOMEWORK.

Then now i have to go and be reserve for sports day marching contingent.
Go home late again.
Not to mention my Chinese O Levels are this year and i am still failing Chinese.
Sometimes i wish i studied harder for Chinese in Primary School.

I really don't know what to do for literature.
I didn't finish the essay and i'm feeling so depressed over it.
The lit- science project is supposed to raise our marks but how am i supposed to pull it off.
I don't want to drag my group down with my disgusting command in English.
But sometimes its just too hard to keep up.

And my english is getting from bad to worse to worst.
Why are both my languages so dismal?
Sigh.

No comments: